Offering a safe, secure community for those suffering from memory conditions.
Memory Care Saginaw, MI
New Hope Valley’s memory care household offers a safe, secure community for those suffering from memory conditions, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our Memory Care Community is cheery, homelike, and peaceful, and provides a high staff-to-resident ratio to ensure that resident needs are met promptly. Households offer an optimal blend of security and stimulation, combining daily physical and social activities with high levels of resident care.
Memory care amenities
- Specialized care plans for residents with Alzheimer’s and/or dementia
- Apartment with private bathroom, kitchenette, and living room
- Secure 24-hour supervision and care services
- Regular housekeeping, laundry services, and linen changes
- Home-cooked meals and snacks with special attention to dietary needs
- In-home visits by physicians, nurses, podiatrists, and other medical professionals
- Cable television & Free flat-screen LED TV, wireless internet, telephone, and all other utilities included
- Medication supervision and administration
- Non-pharmacological solutions whenever possible
- Stimulating sensory and recreational activities
- In-home beauty salon and spa
The Serenity Studio | 266 Sq. Ft.
Our Studio is an intelligent choice. It has a distinctive open floor plan with 266 sq. ft. that is cozy, self-contained, and effective. It features a large, beautiful bathroom and a kitchenette. This studio is brightened by a large window that provides great views, sunlight, and fresh air.