NEW HOPE VALLEY | ASSISTED LIVING
At New Hope Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care we strive to help seniors continue living a full, meaningful life. Our assisted living services are designed to promote a sense of independence and dignity, while simultaneously offering safety, health supervision, and positive social interactions. Our community prides itself on resident-centered care, focusing all we do on the happiness, health, and well-being of our residents. Assisted living community areas include a spacious dining room, sun room, salon, living room, fitness area, large court interior courtyard and many other unique amenities. New Hope Valley of Saginaw, MI even offers a two bedroom option for those who want a true home-like experience.
- Beautiful unit with private bathroom, kitchenette w/refrigerator, and living room
- Free cable TV and free large flat-screen TV with every unit!
- Round-the-clock care
- Regular housekeeping, laundry services, and linen changes
- Home-cooked meals and snacks with special attention to dietary needs
- Medication supervision and administration
- Life enrichment activities, events, and celebrations
- In-home beauty salon and spa
- In-home visits by physicians, registered nurses, podiatrists, and other medical professionals
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and recreational activities
- Wireless internet, telephone, and all other utilities included